real time web analytics
Report - - Bellfield House, Birmingham - May 2017 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bellfield House, Birmingham - May 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Pixels

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Having grown up in this area I was keen to get up on the flats to see the estate from above - I was able to see two of my old houses, as well as the Birmingham skyline further on in the distance. This was just a quick visit to end a good day of exploring with @plod and @jellyfish. Bellfield House is a 13 storey tower block built in 1966, standing 38 metres tall and containing 50 flats.

BHX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is fantastic my grandparents lived in the top floor flat overlooking Pound Lane and with stellar views on Brum from the kitchen window.

I loved visiting this place. The roof top down to the store and bins rooms on the ground floor.

Great find.

BHX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is fantastic my grandparents lived in the top floor flat overlooking Pound Lane and with stellar views on Brum from the kitchen window.

I loved visiting this place. The roof top down to the store and bins rooms on the ground floor.

Great find.
In fact looking at thes shots, you could well have been in their flat. Was this the top floor, north east corner. I can't remember the flat number as it was 30 years ago.

Who has read this thread (Total: 303) View details