real time web analytics
Ben Cooper in the Daily Mail | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Ben Cooper in the Daily Mail

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
OK, lets look at these pictures. Number 1 has a roof obscuring the lit up university. 3/10. Number 2 I like wit the crane leading your eyes deep into the picture. Shame about the green blob in the sky (could be photoshopped) 6/10. Number 3 a very busy time exposure. Nothing special 5/10. Number 4 would be lots better without the fence lower right 5/10. Number 5 I really like 9/10. Number 6 too much roof 4/10. Number 7 nothing special 5/10. Number 8 person is blurred 2/10. Number 9 I love the angles in this shot though the person is a little distracting 9/10. Number 10 In my opinion the best except for the green shooting stars 9/10 & finally the one in the crane cab is OK too 7/10. Apart from the fact that the photographer as taken risks or broken the law to get these shots they're just average pictures that any amateur photographer could have taken & in some cases may have taken a better picture.

Just lol the photo god has spoken, can't please everyone mate.

AJ

AJ
28DL Full Member
He's confused lens flare for shooting stars.

Number 10 In my opinion the best except for the green shooting stars 9/10

Last edited:

baronvon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well done mate, I see they rejected my offer of "coatbridge from a 6ft ladder" and went with yours :)

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Sums you up there Ben, an amateur and a flirt:p:

I would be chuffed to bits with that... well done. And I personally think your photos are always to a very high standard. He should try taking shots after climbing 150 foot of ladders and then balancing a tripod on a wet floor made of riveta-esque checker plate with 40mph winds!

Bone

As you do
28DL Full Member
Amateurs, I have to share with amateurs!

Seriously, nice one Ben... :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.