real time web analytics
Ben Cooper in the Daily Mail | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Ben Cooper in the Daily Mail

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

Nicht Normal
28DL Full Member
Great pics :)

Like it's already been said the lcc chased down the press where as Ben was contacted by the Fail

Yeah, said by people that don't know the facts...

The Fail contacted loads of people and I don't think there's anybody better to do a piece on Scotland than Ben, so well done :)

Chaos

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice work, great pics and nice to see an article that doesn't jump on the bandwagon saying that we break into places.

I think this actually does explorers justice!!

END-PROC

Delta Infiltration
28DL Full Member
Nice one Ben! that simon bloke sounds like a riot at parties!

and yes i would love to see what kind of photos (if any) he has taken!

tsurugi-ijin

28DL Member
28DL Member
Nice work, great pics and nice to see an article that doesn't jump on the bandwagon saying that we break into places.

I think this actually does explorers justice!!

Pretty much what I was thinking too..
"The 35-year-old is an 'urban explorer' – a latter-day Spiderman who scales the heights of landmarks to produce these awesome aerial shots of a nighscape few can ever witness."
:D

Stunning shots! Think the green on the lit up crane look Awesome.. but thats just me :)

BenCooper

Mr Boombastic
28DL Full Member
It's slightly disappointing that she resorted to the Spiderman cliche - every single article on exploration does it...

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
I don't know who the LLC is, so meh. Can't we all just hug and get along nicely? :D

Well done Ben, and good to see no mention of B&E or other naughtyness that the press usually like to stick explorers with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.