real time web analytics
Report - - Bennetston Hall, Dove Holes, Derbyshire, June 2019 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bennetston Hall, Dove Holes, Derbyshire, June 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I know the site extremely well my friends family owned and lived in it for years and he was the one the bank took it away from illegally. He and his mum were living in the coach house at the end and it all came to a head with my mate on the roof throwing slates down at the police and bank representatives which why it was just left. A lot of weird history and unfortunate deaths mixed in with brothels and blue movies. Its changed hands a number of times under the table as well as above.

The place has been having extensive works done to it the last few months and I suggest you've missed it now.

kezmar101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know the site extremely well my friends family owned and lived in it for years and he was the one the bank took it away from illegally. He and his mum were living in the coach house at the end and it all came to a head with my mate on the roof throwing slates down at the police and bank representatives which why it was just left. A lot of weird history and unfortunate deaths mixed in with brothels and blue movies. Its changed hands a number of times under the table as well as above.

The place has been having extensive works done to it the last few months and I suggest you've missed it now.
Thanks for insite, very interesting

Who has read this thread (Total: 534) View details