real time web analytics
Report - - Berkyn Manor - Berkshire - June 2018 | Other Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Berkyn Manor - Berkshire - June 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
This house gets worse and worse with every report, such a shame the owners never bothered doing anything with it. Reminds me a bit of that house in Scotland... i forget its name, but the one with angry man with a gun?
When we went a few year back, he turned up drunk and started waving a bunch of daffodils at me... strange man.

Atticus1986

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’m planning on heading to this tomorrow straight after work. It’s a 300 mike round trip is it easily accessible? Obv the razor wire but I mean once you’re past that?

Urbex_tom_

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This house gets worse and worse with every report, such a shame the owners never bothered doing anything with it. Reminds me a bit of that house in Scotland... i forget its name, but the one with angry man with a gun?
When we went a few year back, he turned up drunk and started waving a bunch of daffodils at me... strange man.
I couldn’t have said it better myself. It’s such a
Shame

Urbex_tom_

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m planning on heading to this tomorrow straight after work. It’s a 300 mike round trip is it easily accessible? Obv the razor wire but I mean once you’re past that?
Yh it is accessible but they apparently have a van there now so.....

Theonlyreadingexplorer

28DL Member
28DL Member
I agree I went 5 years ago and was disgraced with the state of such a lovely building

Urbanexplorer22

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The bottom line is that it's right under the flightpath very close to Heathrow, in a shitty little village... So it was never gonna be attractive to a developer to spend the huge amount needed to get it fixed up.
proper hit hole village lol we drove up there had a look and turnt back security and razor wire

johnnyb47

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i bet there are some first edition books in there , all those antiques going to waste , shame u couldnt save some of it . u would of thought someone would of gone and saved most of that , shame its going to be all pulled down and lost for ever

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
i bet there are some first edition books in there , all those antiques going to waste , shame u couldnt save some of it . u would of thought someone would of gone and saved most of that , shame its going to be all pulled down and lost for ever
Police were called from someone trying to take one book, turns into stealing which is a criminal offence.

Ste1000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If anyone's going to do this place don't go near the main driveway.
I wouldn't go back myself, as nice as it was it's too easy to get trapped in there because someone is checking on it.
If you've got no tools, which you shouldnt have of course, the razer wire could get put back when you're inside.

Who has read this thread (Total: 526) View details