Web
Analytics
Report - - Berkyn Manor - Slough - June 2019 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Berkyn Manor - Slough - June 2019

Bikin Glynn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went back again last night and saw so much more we missed the first time round, I love it there I think it’s absolutely beautiful, it’s a shame that the third floor and other half of the house are completely inaccessible due to no staircase anymore, definitely go check it out, it’s so worth it :thumb
U havent been caught yet then? Iv heard that can get a bit messy!

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
U havent been caught yet then? Iv heard that can get a bit messy!
Nope not caught either time, proper stealth mode needed, think people go wrong doing it in plain site, we get in the trees and bushes soon as we get there, felt like ninja warrior, gotta go over rusted corrugated metal fence, cross a river, over metal fencing, through razor wire and brambles, so worth it though!

Ste1000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nope not caught either time, proper stealth mode needed, think people go wrong doing it in plain site, we get in the trees and bushes soon as we get there, felt like ninja warrior, gotta go over rusted corrugated metal fence, cross a river, over metal fencing, through razor wire and brambles, so worth it though!
I went in that way as well, but someone put razer wire over the entry point while I was in the house.
I wouldn't want to get caught there.

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
There's so many people that have said they've been blocked in while inside, I think the owners on site rebooard and check the place basically every day

Brutalist

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went in the exact same way over a year ago now, would be great to go and revisit it some time before it does collapse. I don’t think it will ever be demolished though so could remain there for quite a while! Definitely a staple of the South-East Urbex experience.

Themeparkdayz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was literally here last weekend. Made a small video on it. The stairs are very soft now and you can literally feel them moving under ur feet. I used the make shift stairs on first floor landing to access some of it but couldn’t go up any higher as is very dangerous.
30D7A510-534D-4498-B853-5762947D6ACF.png
It’s such a shame though looks like it was a beautiful place in its day. I do agree I don’t think it will be standing much longer.

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Was literally here last weekend. Made a small video on it. The stairs are very soft now and you can literally feel them moving under ur feet. I used the make shift stairs on first floor landing to access some of it but couldn’t go up any higher as is very dangerous.View attachment 818407 It’s such a shame though looks like it was a beautiful place in its day. I do agree I don’t think it will be standing much longer.
I found some pictures of it back in it’s day and it looked so beautiful, I’ve been a few times now and have noticed different things each time, think it was the third visit that the stained glass ceiling caught my eye, such a shame a fair bit of the house is inaccessible now though

Themeparkdayz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I found some pictures of it back in it’s day and it looked so beautiful, I’ve been a few times now and have noticed different things each time, think it was the third visit that the stained glass ceiling caught my eye, such a shame a fair bit of the house is inaccessible now though
Cool if u have the old photos of the place would love to see them