Web
Analytics
Best places to visit in Liverpool/Wirral 2022? | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Best places to visit in Liverpool/Wirral 2022?

bobdobelina

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm off to Birkenhead this weekend with my 14 year old daughter who has taken an interest in urban exploring. We are planning to walk the disused railway in Birkenhead but I need a plan B in case it's chucking it down.

I'm looking for suggestions for the best places to visit in Liverpool or Birkenhead/Wirral. We have been to the Deaf Institute already and plan on doing Waterloo tunnel if we can find the entrance on Pall Mall. Any other tips? Abandoned houses, factories etc. It seems Woolton Hall is no longer an option. Any advice for a newbie would be appreciated.

(Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place, wasn't sure where to post it.)

bobdobelina

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
First time I think I've ever heard anyone say they want to visit Birkenhead..
I don't know Birkenhead that well but been over there a few times recently to a new venue called Future Yard. Some good bands on there and it overlooks the disused railway, which is where I first spotted it. Worth going just for that.

urbanchemist

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I don't know Birkenhead that well but been over there a few times recently to a new venue called Future Yard. Some good bands on there and it overlooks the disused railway, which is where I first spotted it. Worth going just for that.
Hardly a good place, but just down the road from Future Yard - back door open last time I went past.

FKL770

Liverpool Area 28DL Explorer.
28DL Full Member
First time I think I've ever heard anyone say they want to visit Birkenhead..
Yeah IK right ive been there willingly to do some urban exploring and i am still scared. :rofl horrible place!