real time web analytics
Report - - Bethel Quarry - Bradford-on-Avon - March 15 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bethel Quarry - Bradford-on-Avon - March 15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PlacesToBe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We went along with quite a large group of us and kept our wits about us. No mad goon with a baseball bat, we saw nobody at all. While these places are open we should take a look.

PlacesToBe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I mean surely if that was the owner, he'd have secured the front door or at the very least tried to make it look locked up. It was pretty much wide open and there isn't a sign saying no entry or private property or anything!
And surely if he was the owner he'd turn all the light off too! There were loads on when we got there!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yup, as I suspected the fella who attacked last week wasn't the owner, more like some thieving pikey who didn't want disturbing

Seffy

Staff member
I mean surely if that was the owner, he'd have secured the front door or at the very least tried to make it look locked up. It was pretty much wide open and there isn't a sign saying no entry or private property or anything!
And surely if he was the owner he'd turn all the light off too! There were loads on when we got there!

Hmm, party down there it is. I'll refuel the car...

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
It looked pretty sturdy to us. A bit too risky for us novices though, thought someone else may have risked it

OT is refering to the lunatic attacking people with a baseball bat?!

EDIT: read the more recent replies ..not sure i know what hes on about lol

flatcap

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seen lots of pics, went there yesterday and it was great!

I don't suppose you found a pair of glasses about 30 yards straight in from the entrance? Lost them in the incident with the baseball bat on Friday, didn't realise they were gone until we'd got out.

Great pics Lenston.

PlacesToBe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't suppose you found a pair of glasses about 30 yards straight in from the entrance? Lost them in the incident with the baseball bat on Friday, didn't realise they were gone until we'd got out.

Great pics Lenston.

Sorry. didn't see any glasses.
What exactly happened with the baseball bat guy then?