Web
Analytics
Report - - Bevan Simpson Foundry (Oldbury) - 21/08/07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Bevan Simpson Foundry (Oldbury) - 21/08/07

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
After OT found this place, myself, raddog, bubblehead and mrPK decided to have a pop at it this evening...light wasnt great and as per usual was borrowing harry's "foundry torch" so pictures arent as good as I would have liked...

really great place, absolutely filthy as you would expect but bags of character.

very much worth a visit if you are into your industrial sites...

bev8.jpg

bev7.jpg

bev6.jpg

bev5.jpg

bev4.jpg

bev3.jpg

bev2.jpg

bev1.jpg

turk ;)

Attachments

MrPK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Bevan Simpson Foundry (Oldbury) - 21.07.08 - Report

Great shots Turk and good to meet you.
Ill stick a few of mine on the end of here if you dont mind - steal some of you glory:D
Mind you mine are not good at all - but its the taking part that counts... thats what i keep telling myself.
Top bananna find though OT!

IMG_1926Small.jpg

IMG_1940Small.jpg

IMG_1953Small.jpg

IMG_1954Small.jpg

IMG_1957Small.jpg

IMG_1959Small.jpg

IMG_1960Small.jpg

IMG_1969Small.jpg

IMG_1983Small.jpg

IMG_1971Small.jpg

IMG_1982Small.jpg