real time web analytics
Report - - Bidston underground war tunnels (Wirral) | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Yea I messaged him and he threatened government plaster my face across al his account and make My life a misery. Said he was gonna make me famous... I said at least one of us will be then he blocked me.

He's been threatening to do that to people for years
Dan Dixon is just full of shit, he was threatening to drive to Wevs house with his army of fans

CureForPain

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Tranmere will. It’s been concreted over. And it sits in an industrial park.
To be fair, Bidston has been concreted several times and people end up digging through it. Must admit I'm impressed by the tenacity considering everyone knows what's down there...
I was up on the hill today just for a walk and noticed the shaft seems to have been backfilled now! I'm hoping they just put a board or something near the top and then filled, seems like a lot of work to fill an 80ft shaft! But the new 'floor' feels fairly solid, you can just about stand up in there now.

UPltJNz.jpg
x6FIFw6.jpg

Fucking Fighters, absolute numpty. Went to the papers without even the vaguest idea what it was. 'Nuclear bunker' with a 125ft shaft?

On a lighter note, here's a rather cool old photo I managed to dig up (in potato quality sadly), showing Bidston or Tranmere under construction!

RgCQ6Ts.jpg

Nathan platt

Banned
Banned
I like that photo. Looks like the Tranmere based just in the openness... they’ll have just backfilled the first landing. I seen the foundations they laid it wasn’t much. They’ll be opened again, they always are. Tranmere is in a much more dodgy location tho, cant see anyone digging into that

Oswaldo Mobray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys! It was my loyal comrade and I that first got in via this entrance through hard work and no short amount of luck. I was shocked by its popularity but so glad people have got to enjoy the tunnels again. I haven’t got round to a report (I’m determined to write it eventually) as it’s not my strong point so I thought I’d add to this fine piece of literature with a short video from the first entry into the vent shaft. Hope you enjoy!

Oswaldo Mobray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
To be fair, Bidston has been concreted several times and people end up digging through it. Must admit I'm impressed by the tenacity considering everyone knows what's down there...
I was up on the hill today just for a walk and noticed the shaft seems to have been backfilled now! I'm hoping they just put a board or something near the top and then filled, seems like a lot of work to fill an 80ft shaft! But the new 'floor' feels fairly solid, you can just about stand up in there now.

UPltJNz.jpg
x6FIFw6.jpg

Fucking Fighters, absolute numpty. Went to the papers without even the vaguest idea what it was. 'Nuclear bunker' with a 125ft shaft?

On a lighter note, here's a rather cool old photo I managed to dig up (in potato quality sadly), showing Bidston or Tranmere under construction!

RgCQ6Ts.jpg
No respect

UPltJNz.jpg
x6FIFw6.jpg

RgCQ6Ts.jpg
Absolute fools! No respect.

Who has read this thread (Total: 449) View details