real time web analytics
Report - - Billinge Hospital, Wigan, May 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Billinge Hospital, Wigan, May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Billinge Hospital, Wigan

History

Billinge Hospital was originally founded in 1837 as a Wigan Poor Law Union hospital and workhouse.

Opened in 1968, Billinge Maternity Hospital served as the maternity facility for the surrounding areas, including much of the Metropolitan Borough of Wigan,parts of the Metropolitan Borough of St.Helens and parts of the District of West Lancashire .

In June 2004, the maternity hospital was closed and maternity facilities were transferred to other units at hospitals in surrounding districts. Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Trust, who administered at Billinge Maternity Hospital, were transferred to a new maternity unit at the Royal Albert Edward Infirmary (more commonly known as Wigan Infirmary) in Wigan. Maternity care units were upgraded in surrounding boroughs at Bolton Hospital, Salford Royal, Chorley Hospital, Warrington Hospital and Ormskirk Hospital.

[1]
IMG_25555.jpg

[2] & [3]
IMG_25557.jpg
IMG_25561.jpg

[4] & [5]
IMG_25570.jpg
IMG_25580.jpg

[6] & [7]
IMG_25592.jpg
IMG_25595.jpg

[8] & [9]
IMG_25601.jpg
IMG_25613.jpg

[10] & [11]
IMG_25607.jpg
IMG_25610.jpg

[12] & [13]
IMG_25648.jpg
IMG_25660.jpg

Full Gallery HERE

Last edited:

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don"t know why but your last couple of reports seem to be very dark and lots of the pics seem not to be in focus mate? Which are not up to your usual high standards.

I don"t know if it"s the image size reduction or image hosting issues ? but not what i expect from you ;)

Just thought i"d mention it mate

Is Billinge ever going to be Demo"d lol

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don"t know why but your last couple of reports seem to be very dark and lots of the pics seem not to be in focus mate? Which are not up to your usual high standards.

I don"t know if it"s the image size reduction or image hosting issues ? but not what i expect from you ;)

Is Billinge ever going to be Demo"d lol

As far as I can see mate, these all seem to be in focus to my eyes, which ones in particular look out of focus to you?

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Photos are nice and sharp for me too, I do like the colours on the walls, a sort of duck egg blue that you never see used these days for some reason. Always magnolia ;)

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Lovely. I do like the sheen you put on your pictures ( apologies if it's some wizard equipment you use, and naturally shot with a skilled Mk1 eyeball ) :thumb

Myths

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I agree with Lone Ranger photos look fine. I think you push the boundaries of 'constructive criticism' at times Acid Reflux ;)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If they looked like your normal output i wouldn"t have said they look dark and out of focus on my monitor mate you know that.
I"ve logged out and come back and they look exactly the same ?

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I agree with Lone Ranger photos look fine. I think you push the boundaries of 'constructive criticism' at times Acid Reflux ;)

Thanks for your opinion but, did you even read what i wrote ?

It wouldn"t be the first time there"s been image hosting issues & without the OP noticing, hence the above question.

Sorry you think that"s exceeding the boundaries but i"d hope someone would say the same to me if my pics looked different from my usual high output :D

Myths

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for your opinion but, did you even read what i wrote ?

It wouldn"t be the first time there"s been image hosting issues & without the OP noticing, hence the above question.

Sorry you think that"s exceeding the boundaries but i"d hope someone would say the same to me if my pics looked different from my usual high output :D

I was talking generally mate. No need to apologise, just an opinion like yours. It wasn't an insult :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details