Web
Analytics
Report - - Billionaires Row - August 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Billionaires Row - August 2018

drummergirl_90

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The history

Billionaires row is known to many as one of the wealthiest streets in London. That being said, many of the houses are falling into disrepair and decay. An unfinished mansion valued at £28 million lies on the street hidden by a big spiked black fence. Inside the building is a construction site, decaying after all these years. Owned by Saudi Royal family. Don't know a hug amount on the history of the house, however recent news articles state that the widow of the owner of the house has just won a three year dispute at court over the house.

The explore

So we set off en route for this the week before at a silly time of day and realised it probably wasn't our best idea to try this in the middle of the day, so we grew some balls over the week and me @UrbanDoll and our non member friend Becky set off once more on the 2 and a half hour trek at like 4 am. This time we were determined to get in and not make the drive completely pointless so over we went over the spiked fence to make our way inside. Unfortunately being the liability I am, I got my right boob impaled somewhat and got a little bit stuck! :p After freeing myself and consoling myself for a few minutes after I saw the tear we made our way inside. Not much to look at here and there really are only a few shots in this one, but the decaying staircase really does make for a beautiful photo. Also, advice to anyone going here, don't leave you car keys inside and only realise once you are out! :D

Please excuse the lack of photos, my photo taking quality is diabolical and I was trying not to bleed out! :S

Please also ignore the fact that all these images are mega cropped cos I am a technophobe that can't upload pictures. What am lyf @ 28?

Over and out.

IMG_20181227_013037.jpg

IMG_20181227_013021.jpg

IMG_20181227_012954.jpg

IMG_20181227_012937.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

Regcar

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brilliant report and photos. Hope your boob will soon heal and be restored to it's former glory. Often wondered how folks get over these nasty spiked fences. Do you use a piece of carpet over the spikes?
Well done

drummergirl_90

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brilliant report and photos. Hope your boob will soon heal and be restored to it's former glory. Often wondered how folks get over these nasty spiked fences. Do you use a piece of carpet over the spikes?
Well done

Thank you lovely and sadly not. Would probably be a better idea TBF. It was a climb and slide down the other side luckily it wasn't palisade or I think I would be done for. My boob has healed nicely in 4 months. Back to getting caught on all sorts of fences and walls.

Kendog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you lovely and sadly not. Would probably be a better idea TBF. It was a climb and slide down the other side luckily it wasn't palisade or I think I would be done for. My boob has healed nicely in 4 months. Back to getting caught on all sorts of fences and walls.
Why would you let a beautiful place like this get into this state if you had the means not too, very sad.

Scoobysrt

28DL Full Member
When in dispute and going through the courts you are extreemly ill advised to carry on work. It could be possible the place is now left to rot after the state it's got into but I suspect with funding surely available it will be gutted and started again.

Dan1701

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Saudi Arabia is an oil state. Basically the rulers there pay foreigners to drill for oil, export the oil and sell it, and pay more foreigners to bank the proceeds. This has worked wonderfully for decades, but now that the oil is getting harder to extract these royals need somewhere to stash their wealth. Property in London is one way to stash wealth; it is the land and where the land is and the fact that it has a building on it that counts, not that the building is a derelict ruin.

mockney reject

Horrendous exploring cunt......
Regular User
Cracking staircase, have driven passed these many times and wondered what they were like inside