Web
Analytics
Report - - Billionaires Row - London - Feb 2019 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Billionaires Row - London - Feb 2019

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
So I first did Billionaires row with @Benjames a couple of weeks back but never got round to posting my report so will do it at a later date. Went back this weekend to explore some other buildings we originally missed and came across this one.

The place has massive signs outside saying "SOLD" but it looks the most interesting out of most so I couldn't resist but go over and have a look. I presumed it would be a shell but it was far from it... so much history left behind! It's so sad that decay has taken over but it gives that extra beauty for us explorers.

I'm not entirely sure how long it has been sat abandoned like that. But everything gave to a good explore. Curious to see the plans for what they are going to rebuild here..

Not much more to add on my behalf, I'm mainly here for the pictures! Queue the 'laziness of not editing any of them' pictures :p

20190203_121228.jpg
DSC_1493.JPG
DSC_1488.JPG
DSC_1485.JPG
DSC_1484.JPG
DSC_1487.JPG
DSC_1489.JPG
DSC_1498.JPG
DSC_1503.JPG
DSC_1514.JPG
DSC_1510.JPG
DSC_1516.JPG
DSC_1521.JPG
DSC_1522.JPG
DSC_1524.JPG
DSC_1527.JPG
DSC_1532.JPG
DSC_1534.JPG
DSC_1542.JPG
DSC_1544.JPG
DSC_1545.JPG
DSC_1550.JPG

Last edited:

JudithMM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great pictures but what a stupid stupid waste of a house. I would say what a good job there's no homeless needing a place to stay but last time I put a comment like that on this forum someone told me off and said they weren't connected. Hmmm. Doesn't make it right though to leave it empty.

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice one, such a shame these places are left to rot. Strange taped off area, any reason why? Looks like it was once a lovely house. I see the snow landed there. Window and door grates, must of had some valuables in there in its day. :cool:

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
Nice one, such a shame these places are left to rot. Strange taped off area, any reason why? Looks like it was once a lovely house. I see the snow landed there. Window and door grates, must of had some valuables in there in its day. :cool:
Didn't actually notice the tape! I'm not entirely sure, what be interested to know now though aha. Yeah, lovely big place and massive shame :(