Web
Analytics
Report - - ‘Billionaire’s Row’, North London (August 2019) | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - ‘Billionaire’s Row’, North London (August 2019)

BtP Liam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One of the most surreal places I’ve explored yet which is certainly a big claim. This certain house lies externally reclaimed by nature yet inside appears pristine as if it’s inhabitants popped out for lunch, sometime in the 70s. Located down so called ‘Billionaires’ Row’ in North London, numerous of these enormous mansions lie uninhabited due to their excessive nature and ownership by foreign investors. Others have been used by squatters. This house was constructed sometime around 1976 in a neo-classical style with a distinct contemporary interior still furnished like a bubble waiting to burst. It’s grounds house everything from an extremely photogenic fountain, to tennis courts, hedge mazes, and even a set of table and chairs surrounded by ‘weeping angels’ (many people’s nightmare)! Truly incredible and made for some excellent photographs on the insanely small yet professional Osmo Pocket stabilised video camera. Photographed this place on my own after work which was a pretty tense experience. Must make clear this house is seriously locked up and it would be a tragedy if it wasn’t kept that way.

BtP Liam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This one is not abandoned at all, when I was checking out the one next door, the man who lives in this one turned up in his silver focus, was chatting to him for a while, he said he hasn’t fully moved in yet but he moving stuff in everyday
Oh right that’s crazy, he’ll have a lot of work on he’s hands sorting that garden out. Sure it’s nothing in comparison to then cost of the property tho. Someone reckoned there were squatters in here recently but it really didn’t look that way inside

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
Was thinking this looks new, definitely seems too clean and organised inside. Least you tried something new

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Always enjoy Billionaires row, but this seemed sealed, are some shots through windows? Still an great insight, nice one

BtP Liam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Always enjoy Billionaires row, but this seemed sealed, are some shots through windows? Still an great insight, nice one
Interior shots are all through windows. Didn't realise it was still half lived in, sounds like I was lucky to get this far

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Yep lol rinterior shots are through wih

Interior shots are all through windows. Didn't realise it was still half lived in, sounds like I was lucky to get this far
You were lucky, now some poor sods got his new deco on an urbex site pmsl

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
Seems to have more care on the interior, sure he'll get the garden cleaned eventually, was uldve thought people in this area get fined for careless upkeep

BtP Liam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seems to have more care on the interior, sure he'll get the garden cleaned eventually, was uldve thought people in this area get fined for careless upkeep
Maybe he only just acquired the property as the inside looked as if it had been left vacant and the exterior was wide open and neglected

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Definitely not abandoned!! We found it while checking out the one next door and as we went round the back towards the front door the owners had pulled up in their car with shopping!! Made legs quick over the back fence!!