Web
Analytics
Report - - ‘Billionaire’s Row’, North London (August 2019) | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - ‘Billionaire’s Row’, North London (August 2019)

xplorer.x

Ignorant Youth
Regular User
This one has always confused me. I've seen many photos of the inside and people claiming it to be abandoned but when I went for a look, the second I jumped the fence I could see a man with a high viz walking around inside.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
This one has always confused me. I've seen many photos of the inside and people claiming it to be abandoned but when I went for a look, the second I jumped the fence I could see a man with a high viz walking around inside.
People may claim its abandoned but that seems to be the done thing nowadays with some places, usually done for likes on Facebook or whatever.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
People may claim its abandoned but that seems to be the done thing nowadays with some places, usually done for likes on Facebook or whatever.
A lot of the idiots up here flaunt permission visits as legit umbex, some of them have taken to doing empty houses that they saw on Rightmove etc and even holiday rentals ffs, and they also think it’s acceptable to break in to peoples houses whenever they are out so they can grab a few pics and claim they umbexed it. Utterly disgraceful behaviour. All for likes.... :wanker

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
Regular User
It is possible that there is more than one property that is thought of as abandoned on that road?

Last edited:

brie11973

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i used to be a police officer in that area (1990's) always getting callouts! one place not lived in, owners lived further down,had squatters in selling curtains one by one

the curtains alone were worth thousands!