real time web analytics
Report - - Birdsall roc post, North Yorkshire 1/2/20 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Birdsall roc post, North Yorkshire 1/2/20

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ripcurl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cinema was sold out tonight so decided to head to Birdsall ROC post..... What a disaster! The hatch has now had a heafty locking mechanism put in place and there is no access at all.

Last edited:

Ripcurl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Erm, no offence but external only shots of an ROC post at night ain't doing it for me. Probably not worthy of a report...

Oh I do apologise it's not upto your requirements, maybe I should return with an angle grinder and prybar?

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was a perfectly reasonable comment.
Just because you've visited somewhere, doesn't mean it's worthy of a report, especially if you don't even get in.

Ripcurl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was a perfectly reasonable comment.
Just because you've visited somewhere, doesn't mean it's worthy of a report, especially if you don't even get in.

Well you appear to be a mod and I'm a new member and every post I make has to be approved by a moderator, so why was my post even approved? If its not worthy of space on here delete it?

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I didn't approve your report so I cant answer that question.
You seem to be irrationally grumpy about the whole affair though. It's just a report, take note for next time?

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
There’s quite a few ROC posts on here that are inaccessible,I know Krypton has definitely posted up locked posts.

This could be a useful report if it had a bit of info about ROC posts and if the pics were taken during the day and a little better........keeps people informed on what’s open.

:thumb

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Good to see someone trying. Though must agree with previous comments. Externals are more for info, and update if its now sealed. So thanks for update