Web
Analytics
Birmingham Based Newbie | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Birmingham Based Newbie

Dunkulture

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi All,

An impromptu trip to photograph the much documented Typhoo Tea Factory this morning has introduced me to a world/community i had no idea existed. I've immediately become obsessed and can't wait to get out and see more. I've had a mooch around the forums here and got a list of some other places id like to check out. Are there any "must see" places local to me that people can recommend? Also, are there any local explorers who wouldn't mind me tagging along sometime, or even know of any local meet ups that exist (all post lockdown obviously) any general advice or tips welcome aswell.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

I used to be based in Birmingham but have now moved slightly further afield, but am still close should a trip be required. There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site im from Birmingham also so if you have any Birmingham based questions I'll be happy to help once i know you better

Seffy

SWC | Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome along :thumb