Web
Analytics
Information - - Birmingham Cold War tunnels | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Birmingham Cold War tunnels

Lordlucan

28DL Member
28DL Member
I am looking for info about Cold War tunnels in central Birmingham , I have some info and could possibly swop this , there is a fair complex to be explored . By private message I can divulge more if you are interested . Anchor telephone exchange is my start point.
It could be fun .

Evasivesnail

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have a friend from B'ham who is mad about the cities history.. if anyone knows anything he's likely to. Do you know anyone who has recently had success in locating and exploring then or are you not sure of their current state? I think I may have an idea of where they could possibly be but other than that I know zero... but yeah I could ask for you.

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have a friend from B'ham who is mad about the cities history.. if anyone knows anything he's likely to. Do you know anyone who has recently had success in locating and exploring then or are you not sure of their current state? I think I may have an idea of where they could possibly be but other than that I know zero... but yeah I could ask for you.
Lot of my friends explore Birmingham and I do too also I lots of success exploring places in Birmingham

Square1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am looking for info about Cold War tunnels in central Birmingham , I have some info and could possibly swop this , there is a fair complex to be explored . By private message I can divulge more if you are interested . Anchor telephone exchange is my start point.
It could be fun .
It could be fun .
Hi, new to this site, would love to explore anchor exchange, any info would be great, thanks.

theravingporter

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, new to this site, would love to explore anchor exchange, any info would be great, thanks.
Simple google searches throw up plenty of info. Access however is near impossible and no one as yet has managed it as far as i'm aware? Search the forum plenty of chatter about the Anchor Exchange too.