real time web analytics
Question - - Birmingham location help needed | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Birmingham location help needed

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Little_Duke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All

I'm on the lookout for a derelict building, but it needs to be somewhere I can get a car near for a car photoshoot.

It's for a magazine, and will be a car with a girl model

I've got a few in mind, but need some ideas if my locations fail.

i'm talking, smashed windows/roof missing etc

HELP!

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well there"s no end of locations that would fit the bill that are easily spotted (or so i had thought ;)) and as for arches you don"t exactly have too look far from the City centre now do you ......just look for trains in the sky :D

Don"t forget to post some of the pics up & if you could combine some exploring at the same time ......Bonus :thumb

Little_Duke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Are you being serious?? Surely you can't be serious. No wait, you are actually being serious aren't you. Holy fucking shit. :banghead

what's that supposed to mean?

One word......Digbeth.
If you can't find everything you are looking for there, then you must be walking around with your eyes closed

Thank you, I have got a few streets in digbeth wrote down including the back of the old air nightclub as that's all smashed to bits.

Nah the problem is he's not looking at all!

I am looking, I'm also trying to get help in a forum which deals with this kind of thing.

The_Raw

Staff member
what's that supposed to mean?

Thank you, I have got a few streets in digbeth wrote down including the back of the old air nightclub as that's all smashed to bits.

I am looking, I'm also trying to get help in a forum which deals with this kind of thing.

The fact that you can't find any derelict industrial buildings in Birmingham. Also the fact that you think the members of this forum should be dealing with this sort of thing -
car photoshoot.
It's for a magazine, and will be a car with a girl model

Tit.

Little_Duke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I never said I can't find any, I was just looming for help to find more. It needs to be able to get a car near it, as it's the car which is needed for the magazine.

Little_Duke

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
you're mis-informed, this isn't the place that deals with that kind of thing..

What kind of thing t ? Helping new members that may be visually impaired ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm not from Birmingham, it's just thr location the company want to use.

The fact that you can't find any derelict industrial buildings in Birmingham. Also the fact that you think the members of this forum should be dealing with this sort of thing -

Tit.

what's the problem here?