Web
Analytics
Birmingham Newbie | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Birmingham Newbie

Jexzb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey!

I did my first TINY bit of exploring last night to get rid of some nerves and now I’d like to take things further.

As the title I suggests, I live in Birmingham but I would like to explore further afield and have a couple of places in mind. It would be great to meet experienced people as I do have trouble spotting access points, last nights trip resulted in 2 failed attempts but luckily we managed to get into a third.

I’m 24 (just adding this in because it was in the main post on this thread)

I would be looking for meet ups, so if you’re interested in making a new Urbex friend then please PM me!
(I’ve added some photos from my little exploration last night, im sure the locals will know where it is! As I said it was very tiny so not really worth posting a report on it)
Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome. Have a read of these two threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.

OWZTERBRUM

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys new on here but not new to exploring!
Does anybody know the location of this spot as this is one I’ve missed ?
Will start uploading soon got some good ens!

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Hey guys new on here but not new to exploring!
Does anybody know the location of this spot as this is one I’ve missed ?
Will start uploading soon got some good ens!

Down and beyond

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looking falward to seing some reports what sort of places are you interested in ? Their so much on search bar now will give you a lot of leads

OWZTERBRUM

28DL Member
28DL Member
Looking falward to seing some reports what sort of places are you interested in ? Their so much on search bar now will give you a lot of leads
I explore it all roof tops, abandoned places, underground spots what ever I find I’m down. Like I say will do a first full report (hopefully on something not already here) and hope to meet a few like minded to do som missions!