real time web analytics
Report - - Birmingham Roof Tops - April 09 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Birmingham Roof Tops - April 09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

God

Bloody Everywhere
28DL Full Member
Visited a few roof tops with Bubblehead one night, we had a mooch around the city seeing what was on offer and revisited a couple of places. A couple of no go's but still managed a few new places, well for me anyway.

We've been lucky to have a few clear nights recently which is always good.

First stop was at the Co-operative Scales and Weights Building. We had a gander in the basement and then headed for the water tower, now home to a fair few pigeons.

IMG_0004Medium.jpg

IMG_0005Medium.jpg

Bubblehead suggested we check out the Masshouse appartments which promised a good view. Unfortunately access to the roof was a no go, but we got a few photos. Unfortunately I seemed to acquire some focussing issues and didn't notice until arriving home. :banghead These were my only acceptable photos!

IMG_0006Medium.jpg

IMG_0011Medium.jpg

IMG_0015Medium.jpg

We headed over to some scaffold that Bubblehead had seen earlier that night but there seemed to be someone about all the time. We decided to head on to Dunchurch House and snap a few photos before trying one last time.

Already posted some on Dunchurch House, but a variation...

IMG_0028Medium.jpg

IMG_0033Medium.jpg

Final stop was at the scaffold seen previously and this time we managed to get up. Across a couple of more of the roof tops from our orignal destination

IMG_0044Medium.jpg

IMG_0046Medium.jpg

IMG_0052Medium.jpg

IMG_0055Medium.jpg

Not the most spectacular of views but as Bubblehead commented, a view none the less! :)

Hope You Enjoy :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details