real time web analytics
Report - - Blackpool Tower - Full Climb - 2014 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 7 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Blackpool Tower - Full Climb - 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lavino

28DL Full Member
that was a epic climb there lads next time im in blackpool ill look up at there tower and think off what you to lads did there .. like others have said you got ball of steel :Not Worthy

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
that was a epic climb there lads next time im in blackpool ill look up at there tower and think off what you to lads did there .. like others have said you got ball of steel :Not Worthy

Thanks for bumping this mate, I really enjoyed re-reading it, mental shit like this should be bumped regular :)

icecool

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
lived in blackpool for several years close to the tower and saw it every day, couldn't imagine anyone climbing it. Well done chaps.

Miss Mayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Epic , fantastic report and your hard work defiantly paid off,
Good job and cheers for sharing :thumb

kingryu

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just looking at that climb made me choke!

The shots from the top of the mist look beautiful. Like something out of a movie.

Medwaydan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know this is an old report, just read through and I have to say hats off to you. Bloody epic!

Hmp-Caver

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm surprised you didn't fall off with the weight of those huge balls of steel! I couldn't do it anyway! well done!

dukey1234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can imagine the buzz from doing this but my legs would go to shit. Heights are not for me :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 337) View details