real time web analytics
Report - - Blackpool Tower - Full Climb - 2014 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Blackpool Tower - Full Climb - 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's not always about the pictures, I'm sure they did it more for the challenge of a technical climb, the pics more for memories

It's a determined effort and just goes to show what CAN be achieved with the right skills, kit & determination

As far as this shizzle goes it would take some beating

Once again props!

GAJ

Mr Muscle
28DL Full Member
If either of the guys involved simply told me they did this over a pint I would hug them there & then & not even worry about seeing pictures. Be happy there are some to look at in amazement as I wouldn't even have taken my camera up there due to the climb requiring such an intense level of constant concentration from both climbers.

Still awesome, still fucking nuts & this is what's possible. Get out there & shine people :thumb

m9

big in japan
Regular User
I'm still waiting for the tabloid bs headlines.

They might not you know, and if they don't it'll be great! It will mean the media have started to get bored of all this stupid nonsense and will leave us to get on with it in peace.

The Guard Dog

Slightly older… still bites
28DL Full Member
They might not you know, and if they don't it'll be great! It will mean the media have started to get bored of all this stupid nonsense and will leave us to get on with it in peace.

That day will be a huge day in Urban exploration history.

paulosbrumbos

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Am I allowed to ask how the hell did you tackle the first bit......street level. Its always chocka and from memory all very high sided buildings.

Pest

Read comics and sleep all day, = no worries
28DL Full Member
You and your "climb mates" are the original Men of Steel! :Not Worthy

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bit late... But Sweet, was an awesome read, loved it. Really enjoyed reading and seeing, thanks for sharing! Takes skill to scale stuff like that.
Mind if I Borrowed those sucker things? Wanna climb the shard. :D

Who has read this thread (Total: 337) View details