real time web analytics
Information - - Blackpool tunnel s | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Blackpool tunnel s

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

johnb1988

28DL Member
28DL Member
access to these tunnels will be through manhole covers right i live in blackpool anyone up for a late night man hole popping around where we know these tunnels are located see if we get lucky at all

Rustybmx

28DL Member
28DL Member
The tunnels are a myth. There is only cellars under winter gardens and the tower. The tower has a few cellars that reach under its foundations but nothing connecting the winter gardens. My dad worked on the restoration for the WG and has a nosey around and he took a few snaps of the cellars and some untouched areas. It’s been a big debate for years and doesn’t make sense as the tower and the WG were owned by 2 separate business men back in the early Days of constructing them so why would 2 rivals connect them together?‍

Tyler1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
access to these tunnels will be through manhole covers right i live in blackpool anyone up for a late night man hole popping around where we know these tunnels are located see if we get lucky at all
I live in Blackpool too and would love to

Tyler1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have you noticed the bits in Stanley Park that are hidden or off central drive revo Park aera? I’d love to explore
I'd love to have an explore around as well, I haven't noticed them bits hidden anywhere, but I agree with the manhole, doesn't look like many have been opened for a while... are you a Blackpool resident yourself, and do you have another form of contact, Facebook or whatever, could link up one day for an exploration of Blackpool?

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has anyone been round manc square ps yet, the one place I am dying to see some photos of, but beginning to think I ne'er will?

Pander1985

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd love to have an explore around as well, I haven't noticed them bits hidden anywhere, but I agree with the manhole, doesn't look like many have been opened for a while... are you a Blackpool resident yourself, and do you have another form of contact, Facebook or whatever, could link up one day for an exploration of Blackpool?

I am indeed, you can find me on Twitte r @ phillsselectart - I do strange photography drop me a line

Appolgies for the delay not been logged in here, I vow to spend more time on there though!

Tyler1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am indeed, you can find me on Twitte r @ phillsselectart - I do strange photography drop me a line

Appolgies for the delay not been logged in here, I vow to spend more time on there though!
I'll have to get twitter back, haven't used it in a while haha! But I will find you and drop you a message.

Dont worry about it, be good to get around the town one day and have an explore.

Pander1985

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'll have to get twitter back, haven't used it in a while haha! But I will find you and drop you a message.

Dont worry about it, be good to get around the town one day and have an explore.

I quit Facebook while ago only use Twitter these days

nikkisixx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
can anyone share a bit more info about these hidden bits in Stanley Park please? I'm down there a lot at weekends and I'd love a gander

Who has read this thread (Total: 764) View details