real time web analytics
Report - - Blaydon & District Club Blaydon Gateshead August 2019 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Blaydon & District Club Blaydon Gateshead August 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
Thought I'd a quick report up on this place.
I know there is reports of the place on here already but thought I'd show how worse the place has gotten.
There has been plans put forward to build housing on the site and in all honesty the place could do with being demolished.
Place is a deathtrap now, few odds and ends inside, best part was the Organ in the cellar and the stage.
Did get told by the locals it's very dangerous in there on the way out...
It's alright for a quick half an hour explore.

DSC01198.JPG

DSC01196.JPG

DSC01195.JPG

DSC01180.JPG

DSC01193.JPG

DSC01182.JPG

DSC01187.JPG

DSC01188.JPG

DSC01185.JPG

DSC01179.JPG

DSC01177.JPG

DSC01176.JPG

DSC01189.JPG

Aaron89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's strange I was working away a few weeks ago and had a job not far from this place. I did think about going for a little mooch but didn't get time.

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes its a total wreck, it was okay shortly after it closed but it really is horrific now. Had a look recently and spent about 10 minutes in there that was more than enough.

MarkusCP87

28DL Full Member
It's strange I was working away a few weeks ago and had a job not far from this place. I did think about going for a little mooch but didn't get time.
It's worth a few pictures but the place is horrendous now

MarkusCP87

28DL Full Member
Yes its a total wreck, it was okay shortly after it closed but it really is horrific now. Had a look recently and spent about 10 minutes in there that was more than enough.
Yeah I seen the old posts, I knew it wouldn't look how it use to, it's a shame, place does need demolishing soon.