Web
Analytics
Report - - Bleak House Farm - Norfolk - June 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bleak House Farm - Norfolk - June 2020

Travelshareblog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What happened here just over 20 years ago shook and divided the nation, and if brought up in conversation today I dare bet it still would.

I don't need to go in to the details, but the breif history is that three scum bags came to repeat a robbery of the home of a 50 year old hard working farm owner, and brought along a uneducated and mislead 16 year old.

Whilst attempting to steal, again from Tony Martin, they were shot by him, in defence of his own safety and his property that had been in his family for over 100 years.

The rest is history and Mr Martin’s life has never been the same, having to leave behind his family home of over a century.

Having read up on the history and taking my own opinion with me, I was still nervous about visiting. As I walked to the front door I heard distant shot gun shots, that seemed to echo the past.

I have not explored the whole site as of yet and I plan to do so in the upcoming days, maybe.

I have heard that Mr Martin often visits the site as he still owns it to see what is going on, and it would be my pleasure to meet him whilst I am there!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
He does still own the site and hates people going in too. He cant bare to live here any more. Though when he did, he lived in one room.

Travelshareblog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I really feel for him. Part of the reason I have posted it, to show what he lost and I havent even scratched the surface there is lots more there. I probably won't go back to be honest

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Yeah I really feel for him. Part of the reason I have posted it, to show what he lost and I havent even scratched the surface there is lots more there. I probably won't go back to be honest
I felt for him at the time. Always being targeted. I`m glad they brought in the law because of him the right to defend our self & property. Yes his lost a lot. Its really sad. His home, some of his life in prison.
I know he took a life, and thats wrong too. But if that were me, Id be scared to death and probably do what ever needed to be done to stay safe too. I know they were leaving, but in darkness its hard to tell.

Thanks for showing these, its tragic.

Travelshareblog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah he lost everything. I have to say I have little sympathy for them. Its not ok to kill, but as you say with his past issues and paranoid state, Id do the very same.

The guy that survived was a complete scum bag with over 30 criminal charges against him, the driver over 50! The boy should not have been taken, and if anything Fearon should have been the one to die.

I am a firm believer that if you breach someone elses human rights, you should lose yours.

Thank you

Travelshareblog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
At least he didnt shoot you! Jokes aside, this poor man lost it all defending himself. This recently happened again with the old guy who stabbed and killed a burglar, his wife was blind. The family of the guy that died went and put flowers etc on his garden fence. He has since had to move. Wrong
Couldn't agree more!
If I remember correctly someone removed the flowers that were laid for the guy that died and was shamed for it, i think that was also the owner of the house