Web
Analytics
Report - - Blistered Knees Culvert Shepshed Leicestershire. Aug 2011. | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Blistered Knees Culvert Shepshed Leicestershire. Aug 2011.

pigdog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seeing that this place hasn't been done before, I bagsy naming rights, so this place shall be henceforth called Blistered Knees Culvert ,because that's what I ended up with, its mainly concrete pipes with a brick section,the brick section I presume is under the old railway line, fuck knows how far this goes, it splits off a couple of times. it just seams to keeps going, I never got to the end, as I was getting blisters on my knees.
Explored with explorer dog Binky. :thumb

DSCF2682.jpg

DSCF2683.jpg

DSCF2684.jpg

DSCF2686.jpg

DSCF2688.jpg

DSCF2689.jpg

DSCF2690.jpg

DSCF2691.jpg

DSCF2692.jpg

DSCF2693.jpg

DSCF2694.jpg