Web
Analytics
Report - - Bodens Ride House - Ascot - April 2019 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bodens Ride House - Ascot - April 2019

Redavni Ecaps

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fantastic report, love the way you have photographed the areas in the house alongside the photo of were they were once standing, brilliant. :thumb

Neurox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@Neurox thanks that was an interesting read. It's very coincidental that the house went on the market around the time the court case ended. What I find Strange is that he still has active companies registered to bodens ride. So he must still own the property! But if he committed fraud on that scale the courts would have taken his properties. So many questions. I think only the man himself could elaborate.
I'm pretty sure he was on the "winning" side of the case but yeah, lots of interesting history.

If that important paperwork is just left rotting like that, it makes me wonder what else was taken!

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
@Neurox thanks that was an interesting read. It's very coincidental that the house went on the market around the time the court case ended. What I find Strange is that he still has active companies registered to bodens ride. So he must still own the property! But if he committed fraud on that scale the courts would have taken his properties. So many questions. I think only the man himself could elaborate.
It’s up for sale as a development plot with plans as to what the new property would look like, can’t find any planning permissions that have been approved for it so far
https://www.knightfrank.co.uk/properties/commercial/for-sale/bodens-ride-ascot-berkshire-sl5/CHO160116

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Just a head up, just been there and seca car parked out back with 2 guys inside
I’m not surprised to be honest, I know secca used to be there all the time for a while, it was a few months ago I visited, I’ve seen it’s been covered in graffiti since then and probably more trashed inside

jamesm251

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m not surprised to be honest, I know secca used to be there all the time for a while, it was a few months ago I visited, I’ve seen it’s been covered in graffiti since then and probably more trashed inside
Yeah theres bad graffiti on the front and its all been reboarded, didnt see them until we circled the house, luckily dont think they saw us and we got out

milestromp

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, just went to the place to find that they have started to demolish it. As of when writing this they have remove part of the back of the house. The walk took 30 minutes done the long strait of the woods but we decided to leave through the house next to the place. The walk back is an hour by road, still a good explore but only worth a visit if you have free time or enjoy the long walk.