real time web analytics
Body found | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Body found

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I suppose the 5 hours of taking photos and eating pizza didn't alter the final event, and if they hadn't gone in there he could have been found days later.

Just hope they didn't order him a pizza too!

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Shocking really, Vain disgusting gobshites, being more interested in their photos :(

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thought that place was loooong converted! And it says "works" on the building, not warehouse...

Retards, couldn't have been that "surreal" if they still had appitite for pizza!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well, the guy was already dead, so I suppose a few hours was never going to hurt. My question is... did they take pictures of the guy! If they didn't, that's where they fail.

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
If he's dead then you might as well finish getting your pictures, it's not like a paramedic can help

I like her hair

Amber-Dobson.jpg

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
You sh
With all due respect the worst thing about this is they went to fucking papa johns for pizza, if I'd seen a body would at least need a half decent pizza to help me get over it
ut your whore mouth papa johns is the best

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Well, the guy was already dead, so I suppose a few hours was never going to hurt. My question is... did they take pictures of the guy! If they didn't, that's where they fail.
Well Logan Paul did it so it would of been