Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Bolsover Hospital, Derbyshire | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Bolsover Hospital, Derbyshire

zeanomuttmk2

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just had a look round here it's currently under demolition but still about 80 percent remains. Very good visit quite empty but untouched in alot of places. Quite eerie looking down all the long wards and central garden lol

zeanomuttmk2

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Let's see some snaps :D
Call me a coward but but we were quite paranoid given the lack of security and proximity to the neighbourhood so we didnt actually take any photos. Our torches were kept low and dim out of fear :oops: There's still time to check out the majority of the building dependant on how swift the demo team are hehe!

jmsmys

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Call me a coward but but we were quite paranoid given the lack of security and proximity to the neighbourhood so we didnt actually take any photos. Our torches were kept low and dim out of fear :oops: There's still time to check out the majority of the building dependant on how swift the demo team are hehe!
6 months on, it's completely been demolished.

Didn't even bother getting my camera out so I took these on my phone, it's all piles of rubble now unfortunately.

Google map view of the site for comparison.

Last edited:

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User

jmsmys

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, demolition had just begun when we made it inside;

If only I'd have known about this site when I moved to Bolsover in December, I might just have been able to have last looks on it. I didn't actually see your thread when I searched but it's only a walk away from my house so I figured I'd check it out. Maybe one day we'll cross paths :D

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
If only I'd have known about this site when I moved to Bolsover in December, I might just have been able to have last looks on it. I didn't actually see your thread when I searched but it's only a walk away from my house so I figured I'd check it out. Maybe one day we'll cross paths :D
Thanks for the update anyway, always useful to see!