real time web analytics
Report - - Bond Manor - Runnymede - Janurary 2019 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bond Manor - Runnymede - Janurary 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Myself and @Grom went here this morning, security are based in a cabin right outside the building now. Managed to get away without any drama.

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
Myself and @Grom went here this morning, security are based in a cabin right outside the building now. Managed to get away without any drama.
Yes! Ben (places forgotten?) He mentioned to me this morning that you went and mentioned the security, that's a shame.. maybe they are on to it now

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
I saw it on fb too, it’s lovely but a bit in the grey area for me of what is actually abandoned... it’s basically a film set! Still a cool explore though
Yeah it's a good place, very surreal inside. It's not supposed to be abandoned, it's just an urban explore that I thought would be cool to post

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The cabin was there when I went. Also a pick up truck based down by the sea wall set. There's cctv and pirs all inside the building.
I thought it was empty but then saw someone get up out of their seat. A half assed attempt was made to look for us! I was tempted to go back tomorrow but I’m sure this will be tourbussed to fuck now lol

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
I thought it was empty but then saw someone get up out of their seat. A half assed attempt was made to look for us! I was tempted to go back tomorrow but I’m sure this will be tourbussed to fuck now lol
Ahahah, sorry! It's worth a try? We went last Sunday and like I said there was not a soul in sight...

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Ahahah, sorry! It's worth a try? We went last Sunday and like I said there was not a soul in sight...
I’m not massively fussed to be honest. Someone would’ve posted it if you hadn’t. Didn’t realise it was on FB too. I’ve got about a month left living in the south and got plenty of new places in the area to get done before I leave!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Let me make this very clear, we WILL NOT be hiding stuff away in NP for a good few of you to continually stick stuff all over Facebook, it's laughable!

It's also getting a bit tedious, and going forward if anyone doing so is brought to our attention then they will be booted from NP, and can go and do as you please really.

StopAndSearch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Aladdin got filmed here but that has well and truly finished production, call the midwife was filmed here along with scenes from Star Wars, James bind and various others. It’s hardly a secret site

Who has read this thread (Total: 254) View details