Web
Analytics
Bonsoir from Birmingham | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Bonsoir from Birmingham

Rhymenoceros

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey you guys,

Thought I'd say hello. Long time urbexer going back to the mid-00's when my old housemate at Southampton Uni got me into it one night by blurting out: "Oh, you know what we should do? Go into that creepy dilapidated mental hospital down the road"

I've been a serial lurker ever since. I don't take any real expensive kit out with me, just me, my Nikon & a 35mm lens (which is a beaut in low light conditions) and I'm happy.

Does anyone else use Skyscrapercity? I'm a huge user on the Birmingham forum & I find it helps enormously when identifying new places to get into.

Anyway, babbling...happy exploring

Last edited:

Six

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome fellow Birmingham person!

I look forward to seeing some reports :)