real time web analytics
Report - - Bootle tunnel, Liverpool, June 2016 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bootle tunnel, Liverpool, June 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
Thanks for posting - those pictures are really good,especially the ones around the tunnel gap where the bridge is. The extra light makes the tunnels a lot brighter - they even look bigger than normal roundish railway tunnels as the walls are high vertical ones! As others have said,that shaft of light is the icing on the photographic cake ; ..

Dave.

there unique among the tunnels I've been too & that's a lot

Mattyw

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, Iv lived around marsh lane all my life and never new anything about this tunnel. Would love to check it out, Any info on were the entrance is would be very much appreciated.

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
requires certain techniques, which I won't be discussing on a public forum.

Vick

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys

I know you probably will think im soft or something but... Do you know if these tunnels link up at all with the live line going from Kirkdale to Ormskirk line near brewster Street and under Southport Road on bootle border with Kirkdale.

There is a cat stuck down an embankment and it's been there since Wednesday. Network rail are not being very helpful.

I can see in the photos taken from the top that there is an old railway line near the main track that leads out into where the cat is. I'd like to be able to access the area obviously without getting stressed.

Here's the link to the article on the echo about the cat

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/cat-stranded-50ft-railway-embankment-13461480.amp

Thanks in advance.

Vick