real time web analytics
Report - - Boredomiser - Derby - April 2013 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Boredomiser - Derby - April 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanCaving

Sewer Rat
28DL Full Member
This report will be much like the namesake of the topic, only a few pictures.

Last night, late last night in fact myself and a friend decided that we should go and hit derby with 2 goals in mind..

A: Have a mooch around the city to figure out where we want to return to one time, A few places we had seen but not been reported on for a while so went to check out access and the like and to scout out on some new stuff we had spotted.
B: Pop my mates drain cherry.

The initial plan was to pop my mates cherry down Flo Selecta, I figured how ever that cherry popping happens there quite a lot under the cover of darkness and inside of cars... and the car was parked close to the outfall of Bordomiser any how.

So we drop in, and then we come to the split section that I believe runs down to a CSO or something, After a few mins of walking down there it started to smell a bit and my friend, being a virgin and all that was not too keen on proceeding (I'm still not sure where that goes).

So a nice stroll through and some photos later and we suddenly see some random torchlights in the distance... "What the fuck!" now we have 2 choices, Go back the way we came or shout the compulsory drainers greeting... "Deeeeyhooo" I shouted, The call was returned. We eventually caught up with the group who where other explorers (not on here much apparently) had a little chat and we all went our own ways.

Time for a couple more photos and then leave.

And here are the few photos I took even though some how I managed to leave my camera in JPG :S :S

8628742915_7695617109_b.jpg

8628742789_d284e5db59_b.jpg

8629849902_0cbbc97cb1_b.jpg

8628742561_c8877cbb3e_b.jpg

8629849648_b355abec6d_b.jpg