real time web analytics
Report - - Boredomiser, Derby, January 2020 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Boredomiser, Derby, January 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Been a long time since I did this one. Myself @thompski & @Raptor Jesus tried following that smelly pipe as far as we could until the stench got too much...
How far up there did you get?
I went for a while but probs not as far as it felt, balancing on the pipe... and yeah I gave up because of the smell and the potential death.

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Really hard to click on a drain report titled 'Boredomiser'... but this looks more than alright.

Film in drains is tough and unforgiving task.
It’s nice isn’t it? Yeah I don’t know why the name, was expecting it to be much less of a thing than it turned out to be. Drains on film, tho. Worth the effort. As I’ve said before you’re partly to blame! ;-)

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Glad yer finally got to see this mate - nice one :thumb Wonder if all that pipe in a pipe stuff has something to do wiv derby getting a hammering in that recent storm?

Lol
Thanks! Long overdue this one.
Pipe in Pipe = sewer in culvert I think.

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks tarkovsky, have seen sewage pipes submerged, but never raised like that before, at least not in the northwest. Thanks for letting me know.

Who has read this thread (Total: 308) View details