real time web analytics
Report - - BOS Plant Teeside Steel Lackenby Middlesbrough May 2019 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - BOS Plant Teeside Steel Lackenby Middlesbrough May 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
So i decided to finaly vist this place as its been on the to do list for a while.

Going to vist the Coke Ovens at some point but decided to give this place ago, looks a bit different to the older pictures I've seen as the place has been stripped of alot of the machinery but still a fantastic place to explore.
Unfortunately my vist was cut short by 3 sercuity vans which we swiftly avoided quickly to get out. So not as many pictures as I'd like but il defiantly give the place another vist.
Alot of great history about Teeside Steel, shame a place so massive is left to decay.

DSC00358.JPG

DSC00347.JPG

DSC00346.JPG

DSC00348.JPG

DSC00349.JPG

DSC00355.JPG

DSC00351.JPG

DSC00343.JPG

DSC00354.JPG

DSC00356.JPG

DSC00353.JPG

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It's definitely different now, but the scale of the building alone is enough to impress.

Good effort, seemed as though the place had been forgotten not seen a report since 2017!

MarkusCP87

28DL Full Member
It's definitely different now, but the scale of the building alone is enough to impress.

Good effort, seemed as though the place had been forgotten not seen a report since 2017!
I noticed alot of people haven't seemed to vist the place in a couple of years, the place is huge, it's why I want to go back as it got spoilt by security unfortunately

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Good to see an update. Ive been meaning tog et back up here for 2 years or so. Looks very empty now. Gutted :-( not surprising though. Still looks a good wander. Nice one.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Theres a guy i follow on Flickr who works there and hes been posting shots of them cutting it up for the last few years. They started more or less straight away.. hes got a book out now I think. Sadly he will probably be adding to it soon tho!

MarkusCP87

28DL Full Member
Good to see an update. Ive been meaning tog et back up here for 2 years or so. Looks very empty now. Gutted :-( not surprising though. Still looks a good wander. Nice one.
Definitely worth another explore, got cut short so plan to go back eventually

Who has read this thread (Total: 268) View details