Web
Analytics
Bottle Digging Northwest | Urban Community Portal | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Bottle Digging Northwest

pickle1984

28DL Resident Pickle
28DL Full Member
Is anyone on here into bottle digging especially in the Northwest?

I would love to go around the Merseyside area and have a go.

georgie

He Never Even Got There
28DL Full Member
speed and dweeb are your men for bottle digging

i havent been myself for ages but it is a good little hobby

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
Depends on your perspective i guess . Its a battery. Some do sell for decent money to motobilia collectors etc but not sure if this one would. Its quite common to dig them up if your digging a late tip tho. Bit of lead in them for scrap at the every least.

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's quite an enjoyable hobby, around 70% of mine have been dug up over the years and the rest is from explores, car boots or chaz shop wins.
That is quite an old battery if your selling it, chance it on eBay or one of the many bottle diggers pages on Facebook, I doubt you will get a lot for it though! If it were me I'd stick it on a shelf.

markymark

The shadow
Regular User
Depends on your perspective i guess . Its a battery. Some do sell for decent money to motobilia collectors etc but not sure if this one would. Its quite common to dig them up if your digging a late tip tho. Bit of lead in them for scrap at the every least.
Not seen them before. Ended up digging up 4 more. Not in the best of conditions admittedly.