real time web analytics
Report - - Bourton Mill - Abandoned Factory - October 2016 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bourton Mill - Abandoned Factory - October 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TDWLF

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bourton Mill has been completely destroyed by visitors. Graffiti almost covers every wall, random junk is pretty much everywhere and the mill is just in a complete derelict state.

There are some features and machinery which are still in place, just rusty and covered in graffiti, but that is exactly what I expected.
IMG_7529.jpg

There is water running through the factory, coming from a lake at the back on the premises. The sound of running water is obvious throughout the factory and it makes this abandonment a pretty awesome find.

There is now metal fencing and wooden walls located around the premises, but it is fairly easy to find an entrance and once you are inside, it’s surprisingly fairly quiet. We visited for just over two hours without seeing anyone else – Ideal!

Be careful when visiting as some of the ceilings and stairs are a bit unstable, but it’s pretty safe to wander around. There are plans to demolish the factory and to build multiple houses, so get exploring before it’s too late!

MORE INFO: CLICK HERE
MORE PICTURES: CLICK HERE

IMG_7428.jpg

IMG_7187.jpg

IMG_7482.jpg

TDWLF

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's a derelict mill, not a museum. You're going to be very disappointed if you expect everything to be pristine.

The mill was exactly what I expected and after being abandoned for a number of years, a pristine abandonment would never on the cards! Was such an awesome find.

mw0sec

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I HATE bloody graffiti. Why do they bother? Do they think someone will be impressed?

urbanexploring2016

28DL Member
28DL Member
Bourton Mill has been completely destroyed by visitors. Graffiti almost covers every wall, random junk is pretty much everywhere and the mill is just in a complete derelict state.

There are some features and machinery which are still in place, just rusty and covered in graffiti, but that is exactly what I expected.
IMG_7529.jpg

There is water running through the factory, coming from a lake at the back on the premises. The sound of running water is obvious throughout the factory and it makes this abandonment a pretty awesome find.

There is now metal fencing and wooden walls located around the premises, but it is fairly easy to find an entrance and once you are inside, it’s surprisingly fairly quiet. We visited for just over two hours without seeing anyone else – Ideal!

Be careful when visiting as some of the ceilings and stairs are a bit unstable, but it’s pretty safe to wander around. There are plans to demolish the factory and to build multiple houses, so get exploring before it’s too late!

MORE INFO: CLICK HERE
MORE PICTURES: CLICK HERE

IMG_7428.jpg

IMG_7187.jpg

IMG_7482.jpg

You wouldn't mind if I used these photos for my blog would you? I recently visited this place but at night so couldn't get any cool looking photos like these and these seem the most recent I could find anywhere, also all photo credit goes to you obviously :)