real time web analytics
Report - - Box Freestone Mine - Wiltshire - August 2016 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Box Freestone Mine - Wiltshire - August 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Raz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never get bored of seeing this place good work! Does anyone know why the camera at the red door has been installed?

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never get bored of seeing this place good work! Does anyone know why the camera at the red door has been installed?

Cheers fella and there has been cameras there for a while, someone ripped the last ones down and these ones are brand new, only went up a few weeks before we got there. It is a live MOD site behind there

BenfromBath

28DL Member
28DL Member
Oh I get you now! I am all over that idea, already got the next Wiltshire trip in the diary ;)
Awesome pictures mate! I'm local but haven't been down the mines properly before. If you don't mind a tag along next time you go drop me a message and I could meet you there :)

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Sorry, but if you can't find Jacks Entrance using five minutes of googling you should seriously consider not taking the trip. I'm not being an arse here just you need to be fully aware of how big and easy it is to get very lost in Box.

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well said @Oort . It can be a dangerous place down there and you have to go prepared, you can easily get yourself in a pickle down there, even with all the gear, maps, compasses we went in circles a couple of times. It is a vast vast place. Stay safe

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
Remember one of your first posts , didn't you gave trouble finding backdoor ?
Another bat grill man I believe who got lost !

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
Sorry, but if you can't find Jacks Entrance using five minutes of googling you should seriously consider not taking the trip. I'm not being an arse here just you need to be fully aware of how big and easy it is to get very lost in Box.
Didn't you once enter the bat grill thinking it was backdoor
If you can't spend 5 mins googling where backdoor is what us the world coming to
Remember we all need help sometimes

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
So excited you thought found a mistake you had to say it twice did we? lol.

Actually we knew exactly where backdoor was we just assumed that bat door was back door due to the photos, at least we already knew the location! We certainly didn't blatantly ask for someone to tell us exactly where it was. We did our own research for that. Also Jacks is a LOT easier to find so you can take your little dig and shove it up your arse mate.

Was just trying to help but if you're gonna be a cheeky little fucker like that then good luck to you, you're gonna need it.