real time web analytics
Report - - Box Freestone Mine - Wiltshire - August 2016 | Mines and Quarries | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Box Freestone Mine - Wiltshire - August 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Sorry @Ojay, just not very impressed with some noob trying to be clever when they dont know the full story.

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
So excited you thought found a mistake you had to say it twice did we? lol.

Actually we knew exactly where backdoor was we just assumed that bat door was back door due to the photos, at least we already knew the location! We certainly didn't blatantly ask for someone to tell us exactly where it was. We did our own research for that. Also Jacks is a LOT easier to find so you can take your little dig and shove it up your arse mate.

Was just trying to help but if you're gonna be a cheeky little fucker like that then good luck to you, you're gonna need it.
Well, you obviously didn't know where backdoor was did you silly, hence you went in the bat door !
Perhaps you should of asked someone heh, there was no dig , just simply stating that EVERYONE needs help at some point so don't go thinking your the mine messiah
And I have just shoved it up my arse, and must say if feels pretty pretty nice
Happy exploring

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Really, no need to keep this up Oort has wound his neck in almost as soon as he posted

As you were

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Ha ha
The noob who was a member before you

Just to be clear, by two WHOLE months... and btw whose username is yellow? How many reports have you posted? How many posts have you made? How much have you contributed to the forum over the last two years? I think noob was a fair choice of word. I'm sorry if it pressed your buttons.

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Just to be clear, by two WHOLE months... and btw whose username is yellow? How many reports have you posted? How many posts have you made? How much have you contributed to the forum over the last two years? I think noob was a fair choice of word. I'm sorry if it pressed your buttons.

Mate, he's not worth it. He's either a troll, or a complete cockwomble. 0 reports, but quick to take the piss out of someone who has quite a bit under his belt. 2/3 times @Ojay has said for this to stop. Don't take the bait that @boomtown1 is blatently laying out, take no notice of him. Let's not ruin the thread

halcyon220

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,

Looking to get into urban exploration - And I figured this looks pretty local and even more interesting! I'm from a town just outside Bath and me and a friend would like to go explore - I was wondering if someone could help point me and him in the right direction with a few questions!

1) What are general rules of thumb for exploring this for the first time? i get the obvious. Bring torches, maps, etc. Be safe and don't mess about and do stupid things.

2) Does anyone have a printable map? Potential idea of where entrances are and where exactly it is located? Is it possible to pinpoint on google maps with coordinates or a search?

Sorry for the noob questions, thanks for reading :)