real time web analytics
General - - Box freestone quarry | Mines and Quarries | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Box freestone quarry

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
[QUOTE="boomtown1, post: 1181088, member: 7976
The focus has now shifted to somewhere else (report up soon hopefully)
Good luck blabbing this sir ![/QUOTE]

I am hoping this means that Hooters have opened up a joint in Wiltshire, that dun gonna shift focus fo sho :D :thumb

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
[QUOTE="boomtown1, post: 1181088, member: 7976
The focus has now shifted to somewhere else (report up soon hopefully)
Good luck blabbing this sir !

I am hoping this means that Hooters have opened up a joint in Wiltshire, that dun gonna shift focus fo sho :D :thumb[/QUOTE]
Well done, yes hooters are indeed opening in wiltshire, it's been in the pipeline for a while
It's not quite finished yet but perhaps ( you lot) could break in , do your willy waving and post all the pics up for us ?

wellingtonian

Subterráneo
Regular User
Mr kirkymole, the report is in my head
I'm not one for sticking things on ze web for all and sundry to see
There's a few of us who still like to be a bit discreet !

So why say this earlier in the thread?
"The focus has now shifted to somewhere else (report up soon hopefully)"
:wanker

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Boomtown, if you hadn't noticed, this is a forum where we share reports and locations, it's not a place for you to bait us by saying you're not going to do that, and that we are effectively wrong. Now post a report up or skulk back to where you came from.

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
Boomtown, if you hadn't noticed, this is a forum where we share reports and locations, it's not a place for you to bait us by saying you're not going to do that, and that we are effectively wrong. Now post a report up or skulk back to where you came from.
Ok master
Love you

Who has read this thread (Total: 213) View details