real time web analytics
General - - Box freestone quarry | Mines and Quarries | Page 7 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Box freestone quarry

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The mod plod wont lock you for a night they dont have that power

Your ignorance is astonishing. They can and will arrest you for trespassing. They won't call it trespassing, it'll be 'suspicion of burglary' or something similar. Get your head out of your arse and try listening to people who have been in that same fucking exact situation.

you've all basically just been dicks unnecessarily

Crybaby.

Matt3579

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes I'm a cry baby cus I've asked for advice and just been badgered by bullshit and as for the mod police they have no powers of arrest same as a pcos they rely solely on public compliance.

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
Probably because what you stated wasn’t known by everyone but by leaving it up they sure would be
And ?
We have no right over the quarry, if people want to travel and try and find a possible entrance then thats there right

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Yes I'm a cry baby cus I've asked for advice and just been badgered by bullshit and as for the mod police they have no powers of arrest same as a pcos they rely solely on public compliance.
The mod have a lot of interest in box,go find your way to the red door and act like a tit im sure you will find out soon enough what they can and can't do

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
Your ignorance is astonishing. They can and will arrest you for trespassing. They won't call it trespassing, it'll be 'suspicion of burglary' or something similar. Get your head out of your arse and try listening to people who have been in that same fucking exact situation.
Sounds like whoever was in this position shit themselves and didnt know the law,you simply say nothing and film it
No arrest
End of

Crybaby.

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
The mod have a lot of interest in box,go find your way to the red door and act like a tit im sure you will find out soon enough what they can and can't do
Thats a different kettle of fish entirely, if you go banging on the door ,damaging it etc,then mod police have some powers(still not many)
But originally it was simply about entrances to the quarry etc
Mod plod would have no powers of arrest on this matter
Simply ignore them and walk away
If you do insist on speaking you simply found a hole and you went in
Now im coming out
Bye

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
as for the mod police they have no powers of arrest

It’s possible you’re confusing MOD Police with Military Police. They are very different. The link below will tell you more, but in brief –

The Ministry of Defence Police (MDP) derives its powers to operate as a policing organisation from the Ministry of Defence Police Act 1987, as amended by the Anti-Terrorist Crime and Security Act 2001.

Within the jurisdiction defined by the MOD Police Act 1987, MDP officers have the full powers and privileges of constables, identical to other civil police officers in the UK. The jurisdiction of MDP officers covers: (blah blah)......when witnessing any suspected criminal act"

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/mod-police-jurisdiction/mod-police-jurisdiction

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
It’s possible you’re confusing MOD Police with Military Police. They are very different. The link below will tell you more, but in brief –

The Ministry of Defence Police (MDP) derives its powers to operate as a policing organisation from the Ministry of Defence Police Act 1987, as amended by the Anti-Terrorist Crime and Security Act 2001.

Within the jurisdiction defined by the MOD Police Act 1987, MDP officers have the full powers and privileges of constables, identical to other civil police officers in the UK. The jurisdiction of MDP officers covers: (blah blah)......when witnessing any suspected criminal act"

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/mod-police-jurisdiction/mod-police-jurisdiction
Yeah thats right
Same as police (your under no obligation to give them your details either)
Unless they have real proof you have comitted an offence which they need to prove in court
Just film them and simply walk away

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Yeah thats right
Same as police (your under no obligation to give them your details either)
Unless they have real proof you have comitted an offence which they need to prove in court
Just film them and simply walk away

Have you had many run ins with either the police or MOD,regardless of proof they can and will and often do pull you on suspicion of such an offence,ive spent more nights in cells for something i have not done than the times i have..just smile and walk away doesnt really work when you are being handcuffed

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
If anybody is in any doubt about why boomtown is here, just read the whole thread. Hes a troll from dark places and has admitted himself (in this thread) that hes only here to try and wind people up. Good luck trusting information from a guy like that. Also if you bother to look on dark places wiki it quite clearly states that there is no access to Box and all the entrances have been sealed up and are monitored.

@Matt3579

We're not being dicks we're simply trying to tell you what the score is with Box at the moment. Anyway, listen to boomtown if you like and see where it gets you.

boomtown1

Banned
Banned
Have you had many run ins with either the police or MOD,regardless of proof they can and will and often do pull you on suspicion of such an offence,ive spent more nights in cells for something i have not done than the times i have..just smile and walk away doesnt really work when you are being handcuffed
Yes
And suspicion isnt enough to be arrested or to give out your details
It can be daunting standing your ground,but in my experience it works

Who has read this thread (Total: 213) View details