Web
Analytics
Report - - Box Mine, Box, Wiltshire - December 2012 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Box Mine, Box, Wiltshire - December 2012

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Box Mine, Box, Wiltshire - December 2012

Visited with Xan Asmondi, the kwan, Landsker, cunningcorgi, dangerousdave, wonkycows and whodareswins...

and then later joined by OT, Styru, SarahSaw, Urbanjunky, tommo and a few more who I can't remember the names of, sorry! (Phyllis Neptune and Tucker - OT)

As this was my first experience of one of these places, I was totally unprepared with no maps, no hard hat, no wellies and no gloves. But oh well, it was a learning curve anyhow.

It was great to meet some new faces, as well as meeting some older ones again, and was a really good day all around.

My shots are nothing special, but as it was my first mine, I wanted to whack some up all the same.

On with some photos.

DSC_0804.jpg
DSC_0832.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

DSC_0807.jpg

DSC_0709.jpg

DSC_0689.jpg

DSC_0697.jpg

DSC_0780.jpg

DSC_0733.jpg

DSC_0749.jpg

DSC_0834.jpg