Web
Analytics
Report - - Box Mine - March 2010 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Box Mine - March 2010

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Just a few pictures from an afternoon out with Urban Junkie and the dog.

All pictures lit only with two carbide lamps...

dog-in-box.gif

DSC_2191.jpg

DSC_2200.jpg

DSC_2206.jpg

DSC_2209.jpg

DSC_2211.jpg

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
Regular User
they are awesome the carbide lamp lighting really gives them a warm glow,

funkymonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha, that first GIF looks like the dog is curling out a Cleveland steamer!

Good to see some pics from here, been too long!

Really need to get my arse down there at some point!

urban junky

stuck in a hole...
Regular User
Nice:thumb Really good day and lilly the dog navigator! well what can i say! she guided us all the way out to backdoor better than any human could!:Not Worthy

dweeb

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got the lamp fired up quick! My new one is shining like a new pin! The pictures have come out spanking, nice work the pair of you!!

OT, next week sometime for the other mine?

urbanity

28dl flâneur
Regular User
Carbide? How incredibly retro - but fitting I suppose. It certainly makes the pictures incredibly warm. This looks like the Crane Country route?

Will you be taking the dog to Paris now??

J4M35_UK

MEDOTDOOTC
28DL Full Member
Some nice photos there, I love the GIF of the dog. Anyone still up for Holme Hall? PM me if so :)

diehardlove

1 of them cnuts off 28dsl
Regular User