real time web analytics
General - - Box mine reserch / mini visit | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Box mine reserch / mini visit

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Matt3579

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
After visiting swan mine just down the road my friend and I went to box to have an explore and see if we could find an entry point for another day, we saw the main gated entrances and found a few smaller ones with a few open chambers but nothing that will take us anywhere, hopefully go back in a few weeks to try and get in properly but here's just a couple snaps from our hour and half there.
The really small ungated entrance looked really promising after crawling through a small passageway but sadly just lead to a dead end

We got into one rather big chamber but was no good for more than a 5-10 jolly sadly it was filled with graffiti and rubbish but was nice get a little peak at what the rest of it may be like.

20190310_151813.jpg

20190310_151949.jpg

20190310_153741.jpg

20190310_160238.jpg

20190310_155007.jpg

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Maybe, but if he keeps going in there he will get collered. There are very good reasons for staying away from Box at the moment and any undue attention is not going to go down well.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
oh ? what reasons are those ?

Just read any of the box threads from the last year or two and things will become apparent.

Cus hes bored and like to talk rubbish, that or hes bitter no one wants to share anything with him, most likly due to poor attitude

Haha nice try. Only thing im bored of is idiots talking shite about box when they dont have the first clue. Only thing im bitter about is missing out on an epic Cornwall Copper/Tin mine SRT trip this week due to back injury, and my attitude is so poor im off to the catacombs for 4 days with some awesome peeps.

Matt3579

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just read any of the box threads from the last year or two and things will become apparent.

Haha nice try. Only thing im bored of is idiots talking shite about box when they dont have the first clue. Only thing im bitter about is missing out on an epic Cornwall Copper/Tin mine SRT trip this week due to back injury, and my attitude is so poor im off to the catacombs for 4 days with some awesome peeps.

Even tho plod mod or otherwise wont do anything about box, im speaking from experience now aswell been and gone many times

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
If youre so knowledgable why come asking questions on here? According to your OP you've never actually managed to get into Box mine proper so im afraid I really have no time for your opinion.

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Let them crack on Oort....To be fair box is the derp of mines.........long gone are the days of getting into anything interesting from there or browns

Who has read this thread (Total: 206) View details