real time web analytics
Report - - Box Mines: First Report - Wilts - Feb 2008 | Mines and Quarries | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Box Mines: First Report - Wilts - Feb 2008

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DaveJ

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Best to research the lay of the land and chat someone up for the maps. Plenty of info out there, wandering around aimlessly wont get you far. It's a nice mine but personally once you've seen the fabled cathedral, cranes and graffiti it's pretty featureless compared to others out there. It's a cracking day out though
Yeah i got the maps been down seen all of the above, even seen the memorial plack in the northern. By far i'm not a expert maybe i do need 2 study the maps harder, was only askin 4 a point in the right direction. I'll be posting some pics soon 2 bk up the story. Not really shared much online. Thx 4 reply tho

DaveJ

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah i get that mate, a point in the right direction. Thought i had worked it out that y i went out yesterday 2 look & was wrong. Oh well my time will come i'll keep lookin.

Pommer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@DaveJ i replied in shout box to you but dont know if you'll see it, me and 2 friends were down there yesterday, we saw 2 people but when we shouted hello they turned torches off and hid haha dunno if it was you or not. I hope you had a good explore. My favourite picture from the day .....

Kidney

Weirdy Beardy
28DL Full Member
@DaveJ i replied in shout box to you but dont know if you'll see it, me and 2 friends were down there yesterday, we saw 2 people but when we shouted hello they turned torches off and hid haha dunno if it was you or not. I hope you had a good explore. My favourite picture from the day .....

Probably hid because of the general area you were in.

Who has read this thread (Total: 336) View details