Web
Analytics
Bradford Abandoned Locations - Easy Access | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Bradford Abandoned Locations - Easy Access

E

eamonkw89

Hi guys,
I'm new to urban ex but I'm interested in capturing some shots of bradfords abandoned buildings e.g mills, asylums, schools, complexes, etc. Can anyone give me some pointers - where has easy access and how?

Also Just wondering if anyone would like to collaborate?

Feel free to drop me a message.

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
Concentrate on looking for people to explore with rather than just asking for places to go. The forum is full of details on places to go exploring and there is a lot in Bradford. Use the search and find a few leads then go check them out.

GRONK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome to 28Days @nataor23ae,

As @Speed mentioned, when I started I went to these places (Cameltoe being my first propper one) with a few mate. The more you post up the better. People are a lot more likely to help you if they know you are genuine.

Samehead

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys,
I'm new to urban ex but I'm interested in capturing some shots of bradfords abandoned buildings e.g mills, asylums, schools, complexes, etc. Can anyone give me some pointers - where has easy access and how?

Also Just wondering if anyone would like to collaborate?

Feel free to drop me a message.
Hi I'm exactly the same as you I have lived in Bradford all my life and I love photography and exploring would be good to maybe meet up and try find some locations