Web
Analytics
Bradford urbanex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Bradford urbanex

nataor23ae

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone knew of any abandoned buildings that are easily accessible? Very interested in asylums, schools, abandoned complexes of any kind.

If anyone would like to collaborate - give us a shout!

Based in Wyke, Bradford

Dauntless

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man im from Leeds and I’m also interested in Bradford explorations and I have been to the old school in Tong and it’s a fantastic exploration, I would be happy to come with you to other places if you want?

Samehead

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone knew of any abandoned buildings that are easily accessible? Very interested in asylums, schools, abandoned complexes of any kind.

If anyone would like to collaborate - give us a shout!

Based in Wyke, Bradford
Hi I live in Wyke too I know a couple of locations not far from Wyke

JonniShinda

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live in Bradford and am new to urbex. If any of you are still going out I'd love to find people nearby. Recently checked out an abandoned primary school in Shipley. Very cool

Eyes wide open exploring

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I'm also based in Wyke Bradford and am in need of some locations and would like to get together with any like minded people for exploring any help would be greatly appreciated.

Seffy

SWC | Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome to the forum... good to have you on board, but making your first thread a query about locations to visit is a risky business in these parts. Half the fun is going out and finding these places yourself. The research and ground work is part and parcel of this weird thing we call exploring.

have a read of this thread, which reiterates what I’ve just said, as well as outlining some more general housekeeping rules of the forum:

All that said, it does seem you have received some replies, so maybe someone will get in touch and help you out. Either way, I hope you find the places you want to, however you go about doing it. Any non-location related questions, do ask :thumb