real time web analytics
Report - - Bradstowe House Harrow, London - December 2014 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Bradstowe House Harrow, London - December 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DA AJC

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there,

First time poster on here, not exactly the highest of buildings standing at 10 storeys high.

There isn't a great deal of information on what the building was only what it will be, 'luxury apartments'.

so despite the lack of interesting heritage or culture considering it's been a horrible grey mess for more years than I can remember, I hope the views below give it a little bit more of a charming edge.

IMG_0173-e128DL.jpg

IMG_0179-e28DL.jpg

IMG_0190-e28dl.jpg

IMG_0193-e28dl.jpg

IMG_0164-e28DL.jpg

Didn't get to snap too many flicks before thinking we were being rumbled by the bacon, so we made our leave pretty quick-time.

I intend to start posting regularly but in the beginning they will be sporadic.

Any fellow Londoners interested in teaming up I would be more than happy to exchange sites and go exploring!

Peace

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
not exactly the highest of buildings standing at 10 storeys high

Some of the best views/shots are from low rises..

Also, good show evading bacon :thumb

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one mate, not a bad first post if you ask me. Going upwards in London is always fun. :thumb

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Good first report and some interesting photos there too :thumb.

I worked on the nice spirally ramp a few years ago, access to a car park of a shopping center I think?

DA AJC

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks everyone for the kind words/thumbs up! Evading the bacon is a particular love of mine Ojay and Lone Ranger it is indeed the ramp for St. Georges car park next door.