real time web analytics
Video Report - - Branston National Machine Gun Factory - Burton On Trent | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - Branston National Machine Gun Factory - Burton On Trent

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanFoxCub

Explore and love the adventure
Banned
creepy dead birds yeah i won't be watching this that is not an urbex title u need to rethink ur youtube game !!

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
Prison vans are not built here they are hired on a lease from manufacturer and built to spec in secure truck plants the same as cars are made.
The ones you are most likely on about is the small van type which are not proper prisoner transport vans more like money vans. the mod would not have prison vans made in some old factory

hamtagger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Why isn't shite like this just deleted straight away? The video is dog shit, and probably posted on every platform available to them in the hunt for more "views".

Sad times the way things are at the moment with these lot

urbanLurking

UrbanLurkin'
28DL Full Member
Why isn't shite like this just deleted straight away? The video is dog shit, and probably posted on every platform available to them in the hunt for more "views".

Sad times the way things are at the moment with these lot

Fire away!

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
What's interesting is this guy has done a few ok reports in the past. Not new groundbreaking stuff but passable reports of places. Then all of a sudden it's click bait YouTube shite!

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
Yeah, some absolutely amazing YouTube footage the OP can base his own work on here...

Yeah thats not edited or nowt. And was filmed by a non member. Who uploaded it to my yt account from he's go pro app But cheers.

U share the link to the only non edited vid that is on the channel lol

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
Yeah, some absolutely amazing YouTube footage the OP can base his own work on here...

And atleast that footage is real urban exploration footage. No click bait. No fake shite in it, no fake title, no annoying music and no thumbnail picture of a different place. Thats how urban explration videos ahould be "real" this is ovbs nothing special just a quick go pro vid walking round a derelict bingo hall thats been closed 8 years.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Let’s not give this guy a hard time, sure his video isn’t one of the best out there, but at least he’s making an effort to explore stuff and he does have a few threads on here.

Hopefully as he progresses the quality of his work will improve. My pics were rubbish when I started posting on here and not much better now lol

Anyway we need to give people a break, look at that @urbanchemist he was posting soggy derps and then he started to find better stuff and he writes decent factual threads that interest me at least, and now look he’s aimed his sights a bit higher and he’s hitting some decent stuff.

Please let’s at least make any criticism constructive if we feel the need to comment, I’ll remove any content such as videos if they are a lacking in the interesting department ;)

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
Let’s not give this guy a hard time, sure his video isn’t one of the best out there, but at least he’s making an effort to explore stuff and he does have a few threads on here.

Hopefully as he progresses the quality of his work will improve. My pics were rubbish when I started posting on here and not much better now lol

Anyway we need to give people a break, look at that @urbanchemist he was posting soggy derps and then he started to find better stuff and he writes decent factual threads that interest me at least, and now look he’s aimed his sights a bit higher and he’s hitting some decent stuff.

Please let’s at least make any criticism constructive if we feel the need to comment, I’ll remove any content such as videos if they are lacking in the interesting department ;)
Agreed.

I am also doing my best at reports but yet mookster and yorrick keep having digs saying i havn't been places when i have!

I have been doing this over 8 years they are both welcome to see all my explore albums if they like all 500gb of it. So far.

Good or bad reports everyone starts somewhere.
I just hate the crappy fake vids people pass off as urbex